Camping and Tent information.
As we are a pure Touring orientated Caravan Park, all our facilities are designed around touring Caravan, Motorhomes and Tents. You are not an afterthought with us.
Our Camping area for tents is a large flat area surrounded by trees that provide a good degree of shelter from all but the strongest of winds. It also makes the area a warm one when the sun is shining. Generally, depending on weather and ground conditions, the Camping area is available from the end of April to the End of September.
General camping rules are:-
- No closer than 16ft to any other tent.
- Do not use a pitch that another tent has just vacated.
- Tents must move to a fresh pitch every 5 nights.
- If you wish to use a fire pit/bucket, please check with reception first ( This is due to weather and potential fire risk ).
- Cookers, BBQ’s, Fire pits/buckets and hot pots must be kept raised off the grass at all times to avoid scorching the grass.
- Disposable BBQ’s must not be used on any of the wooden benches.
In the camping area Fresh water is provided by 2 taps, one at ether end. The Camping area has its own Dishwashing building with waste bin available. The children’s play area is also located in the camping area.
Please note we do not supply electricity to tents. There are no electric hook-ups available in the camping area.
We do not require a minimum length of stay even in high season. If you require a single night, you can have it ( although we would recommend spending time in the area to enjoy all it has to offer ).
If you are camping our Short Stay Toilet and shower block is available for use. Details of this facility are available HERE
We have a small laundry facility available on site. This is typically available April – October and is normally opened on request during these months. Details of this facility are available HERE.
To check availability or book a pitch, click HERE